当前位置:首页>美女资讯>1000句游泳英语——换泳衣、憋气、不能跑、上岸擦干,游泳课全程能说(附音频)

1000句游泳英语——换泳衣、憋气、不能跑、上岸擦干,游泳课全程能说(附音频)

  • 2026-06-01 20:31:19
1000句游泳英语——换泳衣、憋气、不能跑、上岸擦干,游泳课全程能说(附音频)

很多孩子或初学者一到泳池就容易“只会动作不会说话”,换衣服找不到表达,入水前紧张说不出来,训练中想求助也只能比手势,真正影响的不是能力,而是沟通。

其实游泳课从更衣、热身到下水训练,每一个细节都有对应的自然表达方式,掌握这些句子,才能更安心、更顺畅地完成整节课。

一、换泳衣与更衣准备

  • 我把泳衣放在更衣柜里了。I’ve already put my swimsuit in the locker.

  • 你能帮我拉一下泳衣背后的拉链吗?Can you help me zip up the back of my swimsuit?

  • 我好像把泳帽忘在家里了。I think I left my swim cap at home.

  • 更衣室有点挤,我们换个地方吧。The changing room is a bit crowded, let’s move somewhere else.

  • 我需要找一个干净的毛巾。I need to find a clean towel.

  • 这件泳衣有点紧,但还能穿。This swimsuit is a bit tight, but still wearable.

  • 你带护目镜了吗?我找不到我的。Did you bring goggles? I can’t find mine.

  • 我先去换衣服,等一下就回来。I’ll go change first and be right back.

  • 我的泳衣还没干透,有点潮。My swimsuit is still a bit damp.

  • 你能帮我看看背后的带子有没有系好?Can you check if the straps at the back are tied properly?

  • 我需要把头发全部扎起来。I need to tie my hair up completely.

  • 更衣柜的钥匙在哪儿?Where is the locker key?

  • 我忘了带拖鞋。I forgot to bring my slippers.

  • 这件泳衣颜色是不是有点透?Is this swimsuit a bit see-through?

  • 我们必须在下水前检查装备。We have to check our gear before getting in the water.

  • 你可以借我一条备用毛巾吗?Can you lend me a spare towel?

  • 我不太习惯穿这种泳衣。I’m not really used to wearing this kind of swimsuit.

  • 更衣室地面有点滑,小心点。The changing room floor is a bit slippery, be careful.

  • 我把衣服放错柜子了。I put my clothes in the wrong locker.

  • 我的泳镜起雾了。My goggles are fogging up.

  • 我需要重新整理一下我的包。I need to reorganize my bag.

  • 你先换,我在外面等你。You change first, I’ll wait outside.

  • 我的泳帽有点紧,戴得不太舒服。My swim cap is a bit tight and uncomfortable.

  • 这个柜子可以锁吗?Can this locker be locked?

  • 我找不到换衣服的干净角落。I can’t find a clean corner to change.

  • 我想把手机放在安全的地方。I want to keep my phone in a safe place.

  • 你带备用衣服了吗?Did you bring extra clothes?

  • 我需要先擦干身体再穿泳衣。I need to dry my body before putting on my swimsuit.

  • 这个更衣室没有足够的挂钩。There aren’t enough hooks in this changing room.

  • 我的泳衣肩带滑下来了。My swimsuit strap keeps slipping off.

  • 我们应该在规定时间内换好衣服。We should get changed within the allocated time.

  • 你能帮我把背后的扣子扣上吗?Can you help me fasten the clasp at the back?

  • 我觉得这件泳衣不太适合我。I don’t think this swimsuit suits me well.

  • 我需要调整一下泳帽的位置。I need to adjust my swim cap.

  • 我的毛巾被别人拿走了。Someone took my towel by mistake.

  • 你可以帮我看一下我的储物柜吗?Can you keep an eye on my locker?

  • 我想先把贵重物品锁起来。I want to lock away my valuables first.

  • 更衣室太热了,有点闷。The changing room is too hot and stuffy.

  • 我需要一点时间整理情绪再下水。I need a moment to get ready before going into the water.

  • 我把泳镜忘在包里最底下了。My goggles are at the bottom of my bag.

  • 这个泳衣有点难穿进去。This swimsuit is a bit hard to put on.

  • 我可以用这个镜子整理一下吗?Can I use this mirror for a moment?

  • 我不确定是不是穿反了。I’m not sure if I put it on the right way.

  • 你换好了吗?我们要集合了。Are you ready? We need to gather.

  • 我需要再检查一遍所有装备。I need to double-check all my gear.

  • 这个扣子卡住了。This clasp is stuck.

  • 我感觉泳帽快要掉了。I feel like my swim cap is about to come off.

  • 我们不能拖太久,会迟到的。We can’t take too long or we’ll be late.

  • 我准备好了,可以去泳池了。I’m ready, we can head to the pool.

  • 先确认一下有没有漏带东西。Let’s make sure we didn’t forget anything.

二、入水前安全提醒与规则确认

  • 进入泳池区域不能跑步。No running in the pool area.

  • 下水前必须听教练的指令。You must follow the coach’s instructions before entering the water.

  • 在水边要慢慢走,小心滑倒。Walk slowly near the pool to avoid slipping.

  • 不可以在泳池边推人。Do not push others near the pool.

  • 先排好队再一个一个下水。Line up and enter the water one by one.

  • 你知道今天的训练规则吗?Do you know today’s training rules?

  • 不确定的话先问教练。If you’re unsure, ask the coach first.

  • 不要在水边做危险动作。Don’t do anything dangerous near the water.

  • 下水前必须热身。You must warm up before getting into the pool.

  • 不允许跳水到浅水区。No diving into shallow water.

  • 你听清刚才的安全说明了吗?Did you understand the safety briefing?

  • 保持和前面同学的距离。Keep distance from the person in front.

  • 不要在泳池边奔跑或打闹。No running or playing around the pool edge.

  • 如果摔倒要立刻告诉老师。If you fall, tell the instructor immediately.

  • 你可以再重复一遍规则吗?Can you repeat the rules?

  • 进入泳池前要先洗脚。You must rinse your feet before entering.

  • 不要把东西扔进泳池。Do not throw anything into the pool.

  • 听到哨声要立刻停下来。Stop immediately when you hear the whistle.

  • 不要把头突然潜入水里。Don’t suddenly dive your head into the water.

  • 保持冷静,不要拥挤。Stay calm and avoid crowding.

  • 按照顺序进入泳道。Enter the lane in order.

  • 不可以单独离开训练区域。Do not leave the training area alone.

  • 你知道紧急出口在哪里吗?Do you know where the emergency exit is?

  • 不要在水中互相拉扯。Don’t pull each other in the water.

  • 保持听从教练的手势。Follow the coach’s hand signals.

  • 如果不舒服马上举手。Raise your hand if you feel unwell.

  • 不要在水里故意制造水花。Don’t splash water on purpose.

  • 进入泳池前必须确认身体状态。Check your physical condition before entering.

  • 不要在边缘坐太久。Don’t sit on the pool edge too long.

  • 你准备好下水了吗?Are you ready to enter the water?

  • 先观察别人怎么做再下水。Watch others before you go in.

  • 不要单独在深水区活动。Don’t stay alone in the deep end.

  • 听到集合信号要马上回来。Return immediately when called.

  • 不要把泳镜当玩具玩。Don’t treat goggles as toys.

  • 保持队形,不要乱跑。Stay in formation and don’t scatter.

  • 进出泳池都要扶好扶手。Hold the rail when entering or exiting.

  • 不要跳入正在有人游的泳道。Don’t jump into an occupied lane.

  • 注意脚下湿滑区域。Watch the wet and slippery areas.

  • 不要在水边快速转身。Don’t turn quickly near the pool edge.

  • 每次下水前都要确认教练在场。Make sure the coach is present before entering.

  • 不要擅自改变训练内容。Don’t change the training plan on your own.

  • 你听到口令了吗?Did you hear the command?

  • 保持安静,注意指令。Stay quiet and pay attention to instructions.

  • 不要在泳池边推挤同学。Don’t shove classmates near the pool.

  • 按照分组站好。Stand according to your group.

  • 下水前先深呼吸放松。Take a deep breath and relax before entering.

  • 不要把身体突然冲进水里。Don’t rush your body into the water.

  • 如果害怕可以先站在浅水区。If you’re scared, stay in the shallow area first.

  • 安全第一,不要逞强。Safety first, don’t push yourself.

  • 确认所有人都准备好了再开始。Make sure everyone is ready before starting.

三、下水适应与怕水表达

  • 我有点不敢直接下水。I’m a bit afraid to get into the water directly.

  • 水比我想象中冷一点。The water is colder than I expected.

  • 我需要慢慢适应一下。I need a little time to adjust.

  • 可以让我先站在浅水区吗?Can I stay in the shallow area first?

  • 我有点紧张,心跳很快。I feel nervous and my heart is beating fast.

  • 你可以在旁边帮我看着吗?Can you stay nearby and watch me?

  • 我还没准备好把头放进水里。I’m not ready to put my head underwater yet.

  • 我可以先用脚试试水吗?Can I test the water with my feet first?

  • 水进到耳朵里让我有点不舒服。Water in my ears feels uncomfortable.

  • 我需要先习惯水的感觉。I need to get used to the feeling of water.

  • 我可以抓住泳池边吗?Can I hold onto the pool edge?

  • 我怕自己会沉下去。I’m afraid I might sink.

  • 你能一步一步教我吗?Can you guide me step by step?

  • 我不太会控制身体在水里的感觉。I can’t really control my body in the water yet.

  • 我想再多做几次适应练习。I want to do more acclimation practice.

  • 我有点不敢松手。I don’t dare to let go.

  • 你可以拉着我一点吗?Can you hold me a little?

  • 我需要先深呼吸冷静一下。I need to take a deep breath and calm down.

  • 我觉得水有点深。The water feels a bit deep.

  • 我可以慢慢往前走吗?Can I move forward slowly?

  • 我还不太习惯水下的声音。I’m not used to underwater sounds yet.

  • 我怕水进到鼻子里。I’m afraid water will go into my nose.

  • 我需要多一点时间适应环境。I need more time to adjust to the environment.

  • 我可以先只把下半身放进水里吗?Can I start by putting only my lower body in the water?

  • 我觉得有点失去平衡。I feel a bit off balance.

  • 我可以先看别人做吗?Can I watch others first?

  • 我有点不敢往深一点走。I don’t dare to go deeper.

  • 我需要一点鼓励。I need a bit of encouragement.

  • 我可以扶着你练习吗?Can I hold onto you while practicing?

  • 我现在还不太舒服。I still don’t feel very comfortable.

  • 我想先在边上练习。I want to practice near the edge first.

  • 我怕自己会突然沉下去。I’m afraid I might suddenly sink.

  • 我可以再试一次吗?Can I try again?

  • 我需要确认我站得稳。I need to make sure I’m standing firmly.

  • 我感觉水在推我。I feel like the water is pushing me.

  • 我还没习惯这种浮力。I’m not used to this buoyancy yet.

  • 我可以先不往中间走吗?Can I avoid going to the center for now?

  • 我需要慢慢来,不要太快。I need to go slowly, not too fast.

  • 我可以先把手放进水里吗?Can I just put my hands in the water first?

  • 我还不敢完全放松身体。I still can’t fully relax my body.

  • 我有点害怕脚踩不到底。I’m a bit scared of not touching the bottom.

  • 我需要确认水不会太深。I need to make sure the water isn’t too deep.

  • 我可以先做简单动作吗?Can I start with simple movements?

  • 我现在有点不想继续了。I don’t really want to continue right now.

  • 我需要休息一下调整心态。I need a short break to calm myself.

  • 我可以重新开始吗?Can I restart?

  • 我还在适应水的压力。I’m still adjusting to water pressure.

  • 我可以先站在原地吗?Can I just stay in place first?

  • 我需要确认自己不会下沉。I need to feel safe from sinking.

  • 我准备好了,可以再试一次。I’m ready, I can try again.

四、憋气、吐泡泡与呼吸训练

  • 先吸一口气再下水。Take a breath before going underwater.

  • 把气慢慢吐出来,不要憋太久。Exhale slowly, don’t hold your breath too long.

  • 试着在水里吐泡泡。Try blowing bubbles underwater.

  • 用鼻子慢慢呼气。Exhale slowly through your nose.

  • 不要突然把气全放掉。Don’t release all your breath at once.

  • 保持呼吸节奏稳定。Keep a steady breathing rhythm.

  • 吸气要快,吐气要慢。Inhale quickly, exhale slowly.

  • 把脸慢慢放进水里。Slowly put your face into the water.

  • 先练习短时间憋气。Start with short breath-holding practice.

  • 不要用力憋到不舒服。Don’t force yourself to the point of discomfort.

  • 你可以数着时间练习。You can count the time while practicing.

  • 水里吐气会更自然。Exhaling underwater feels more natural.

  • 试着让泡泡连续出来。Try to make bubbles continuously.

  • 不要一紧张就屏住呼吸。Don’t hold your breath when you get nervous.

  • 你的呼吸太急了,放慢一点。Your breathing is too fast, slow it down.

  • 先在水面练习呼吸。Practice breathing on the surface first.

  • 再试一次,保持节奏。Try again and keep the rhythm.

  • 不要把气憋到脸变红。Don’t hold your breath until your face turns red.

  • 慢慢把头放进水里再呼气。Slowly put your head in and exhale.

  • 你刚才换气太快了。Your breathing was too quick just now.

  • 试着只用嘴呼吸。Try breathing only through your mouth.

  • 鼻子进水就慢慢吐气。If water enters your nose, just exhale slowly.

  • 保持身体放松很重要。It’s important to keep your body relaxed.

  • 不要憋气太久,会头晕。Don’t hold your breath too long, you may feel dizzy.

  • 在水里要学会控制呼吸。You need to learn to control your breathing in water.

  • 吸气时抬头,呼气时入水。Lift your head to inhale, submerge to exhale.

  • 不要急着换气。Don’t rush your breathing.

  • 你可以扶着边练习呼吸。You can hold the edge while practicing breathing.

  • 慢慢把脸浸入水中。Gradually put your face into the water.

  • 试着连续做三次呼吸。Try three breathing cycles in a row.

  • 不要在水里突然吸气。Don’t inhale suddenly underwater.

  • 保持吐气均匀。Keep your exhale even.

  • 你可以先不游,只练呼吸。You can focus only on breathing without swimming.

  • 吐泡泡的时候不要停。Don’t stop when blowing bubbles.

  • 呼吸不稳会影响游泳。Unstable breathing affects swimming.

  • 你刚才憋气时间太短了。You held your breath too briefly.

  • 再试一次,慢一点。Try again, slower this time.

  • 水下不要慌张。Don’t panic underwater.

  • 呼吸练习是最重要的基础。Breathing practice is the most important foundation.

  • 不要把脸突然抬出水面。Don’t suddenly lift your face out of the water.

  • 你可以先做五次练习。You can do five repetitions first.

  • 记住节奏,不要乱。Remember the rhythm, don’t lose control.

  • 吐气要持续不断。Exhalation should be continuous.

  • 吸气后马上进入水中。Go underwater right after inhaling.

  • 不要边吸气边紧张。Don’t get tense while inhaling.

  • 你可以慢慢增加憋气时间。You can gradually increase breath-hold time.

  • 不要在水里大口吸气。Don’t gasp for air underwater.

  • 控制好你的呼吸频率。Control your breathing rate.

  • 保持放松才能游得更好。Staying relaxed helps you swim better.

  • 这个动作做得很好,再来一次。That was good, let’s do it again.

五、漂浮与身体平衡控制

  • 先试着让身体放松下来。Try to relax your body first.

  • 不要用力,水会托住你。Don’t tense up, the water will support you.

  • 慢慢把身体平放在水面上。Slowly lay your body flat on the water.

  • 你现在有点往下沉了。You’re sinking a bit right now.

  • 把头放松,不要抬得太高。Relax your head, don’t lift it too high.

  • 试着让身体像木板一样平。Try to keep your body as straight as a board.

  • 不要蜷缩身体。Don’t curl your body.

  • 你的腿在往下掉。Your legs are dropping down.

  • 先扶着边练习漂浮。Practice floating while holding the edge first.

  • 深呼吸后再尝试漂浮。Take a deep breath before floating.

  • 你可以慢慢松开手。You can slowly let go.

  • 保持身体平衡很重要。Maintaining balance is important.

  • 不要乱动手脚。Don’t move your arms and legs too much.

  • 水会帮你保持浮力。The water will help keep you afloat.

  • 你现在姿势有点歪了。Your posture is a bit off.

  • 把肚子收紧一点。Tighten your core a little.

  • 试试仰漂,不要紧张。Try floating on your back, don’t be nervous.

  • 你的身体太紧绷了。Your body is too tense.

  • 放松肩膀和脖子。Relax your shoulders and neck.

  • 眼睛可以看向天花板。You can look up at the ceiling.

  • 不要害怕水进耳朵。Don’t be afraid of water entering your ears.

  • 你可以轻轻踢一点保持平衡。You can gently kick to stay balanced.

  • 不要用力压水。Don’t press down on the water.

  • 身体要保持水平线。Keep your body in a horizontal line.

  • 你现在浮得很好。You’re floating well now.

  • 再坚持几秒钟。Hold for a few more seconds.

  • 不要突然站起来。Don’t suddenly stand up.

  • 慢慢调整你的姿势。Slowly adjust your position.

  • 你可以试试俯漂。You can try floating face down.

  • 手不要乱摆。Don’t flail your arms.

  • 保持呼吸稳定。Keep your breathing steady.

  • 你开始往一边偏了。You’re drifting to one side.

  • 身体要对称。Keep your body symmetrical.

  • 试着把腿伸直。Try to straighten your legs.

  • 不要把头抬起来看我。Don’t lift your head to look at me.

  • 放松才能浮起来。You float better when relaxed.

  • 你现在有点用力过度。You’re overexerting yourself.

  • 水面不是用力踩的。You don’t step on water.

  • 保持平稳,不要抖动。Stay steady, don’t shake.

  • 你可以再尝试一次漂浮。You can try floating again.

  • 慢慢找到平衡点。Slowly find your balance.

  • 不要害怕失去控制。Don’t be afraid of losing control.

  • 你已经浮起来一半了。You’re already half-floating.

  • 让身体自然展开。Let your body naturally extend.

  • 不要把自己往下压。Don’t push yourself downward.

  • 感受水的支撑力。Feel the support of the water.

  • 你现在稳定很多了。You’re much more stable now.

  • 保持这个姿势再试一次。Hold this position and try again.

  • 漂浮的关键是放松。Relaxation is the key to floating.

  • 很好,这次更平稳了。Good, this time was more stable.

六、踢腿与动作纠正

  • 踢腿的时候要保持直腿。Keep your legs straight when kicking.

  • 不要弯膝盖太多。Don’t bend your knees too much.

  • 你的踢腿太慢了。Your kicking is too slow.

  • 再快一点,但不要乱。Go a bit faster, but stay controlled.

  • 注意踢腿的节奏。Pay attention to your kicking rhythm.

  • 腿要从髋部发力。Kick from your hips.

  • 不要只动小腿。Don’t only move your lower legs.

  • 你的动作有点不协调。Your movements are a bit uncoordinated.

  • 保持身体稳定。Keep your body steady.

  • 踢腿幅度不要太大。Don’t kick too wide.

  • 你现在方向偏了。You’re drifting off course.

  • 把脚尖绷直。Point your toes.

  • 不要把脚抬出水面太高。Don’t lift your feet too high out of the water.

  • 动作要连续,不要停。Keep your movements continuous.

  • 你在用力过度了。You’re using too much force.

  • 放松腿部肌肉。Relax your leg muscles.

  • 保持小而快的踢腿。Keep small and quick kicks.

  • 你可以扶着练习踢腿。You can practice kicking while holding on.

  • 注意不要打乱呼吸节奏。Don’t disrupt your breathing rhythm.

  • 你的腿下沉了。Your legs are sinking.

  • 把臀部抬高一点。Lift your hips a bit.

  • 踢腿要均匀。Keep your kicks even.

  • 不要忽快忽慢。Don’t alternate between fast and slow.

  • 你可以再慢一点练习。You can practice more slowly.

  • 注意动作标准。Focus on correct form.

  • 腿要保持伸展。Keep your legs extended.

  • 不要踢得太用力。Don’t kick too hard.

  • 水不是用来踩的。Water is not something to step on.

  • 你现在节奏很好。Your rhythm is good now.

  • 再保持这个速度。Keep this pace.

  • 注意脚踝放松。Relax your ankles.

  • 你的动作太僵硬了。Your movements are too stiff.

  • 试着轻一点踢水。Try lighter kicks.

  • 身体不要左右晃动。Don’t sway side to side.

  • 你的踢腿不够连续。Your kicking is not continuous enough.

  • 再做十次踢腿练习。Do ten more kicking reps.

  • 注意保持水平姿势。Maintain a horizontal position.

  • 不要低头看水。Don’t look down at the water.

  • 你可以调整一下节奏。You can adjust your rhythm.

  • 腿部动作要自然。Leg movements should be natural.

  • 不要紧张,动作会变僵。Don’t tense up, it stiffens your movement.

  • 很好,继续保持。Good, keep it going.

  • 你的动作比刚才好很多。Your form is much better than before.

  • 注意保持身体延展。Keep your body elongated.

  • 不要把膝盖抬得太高。Don’t lift your knees too high.

  • 再练一次完整动作。Do one more full set.

  • 你现在越来越稳定了。You’re getting more stable.

  • 保持刚才的感觉。Keep that feeling.

  • 动作要轻,不要僵硬。Movements should be light, not rigid.

  • 很好,这一组完成得不错。Good, this set was well done.

七、泳道练习与游动过程沟通

  • 沿着泳道直线游,不要偏。Swim straight along the lane, don’t drift.

  • 注意你在往左边偏移。You’re drifting to the left.

  • 保持在泳道中间。Stay in the middle of the lane.

  • 不要撞到前面的人。Don’t bump into the person ahead.

  • 和前面的人保持距离。Keep distance from the swimmer in front.

  • 你可以加快一点速度。You can speed up a bit.

  • 不要游得太快,控制节奏。Don’t swim too fast, control your pace.

  • 你快追上前一个人了。You’re catching up to the person ahead.

  • 注意换气的时候不要偏头太多。Don’t turn your head too much when breathing.

  • 保持动作稳定。Keep your movements steady.

  • 不要在泳道中间停下来。Don’t stop in the middle of the lane.

  • 游到终点再休息。Rest only when you reach the end.

  • 你现在节奏很好。Your rhythm is good now.

  • 注意前方是否有人。Watch for swimmers ahead.

  • 不要突然改变方向。Don’t suddenly change direction.

  • 保持直线前进。Keep swimming in a straight line.

  • 你的手臂动作有点乱。Your arm strokes are a bit messy.

  • 把动作连贯起来。Make your movements continuous.

  • 注意不要挡住别人。Don’t block others.

  • 你游得有点散了。Your form is a bit scattered.

  • 再往前游十米。Swim forward another ten meters.

  • 然后转身回来。Then turn back.

  • 注意转身动作。Pay attention to your turn.

  • 不要在转身时停住。Don’t pause during the turn.

  • 保持流畅性。Maintain smoothness.

  • 你可以跟着我游。You can follow me.

  • 注意你的呼吸节奏乱了。Your breathing rhythm is off.

  • 稳住,不要慌。Stay calm, don’t panic.

  • 你现在游偏了泳道。You’ve drifted out of the lane.

  • 调整回中间位置。Correct back to the center.

  • 保持同样速度。Keep the same speed.

  • 不要频繁停下来。Don’t stop frequently.

  • 注意手脚配合。Coordinate your arms and legs.

  • 你现在有点掉队了。You’re falling behind.

  • 再坚持一下。Keep going a bit longer.

  • 游到终点再调整姿势。Fix your form at the end.

  • 不要低头看前面太多。Don’t look down too much.

  • 保持身体水平。Keep your body level.

  • 注意前方转弯标志。Watch the turn marker ahead.

  • 你游得越来越好了。You’re improving steadily.

  • 不要用力过猛。Don’t overexert yourself.

  • 保持轻松游动。Swim in a relaxed manner.

  • 注意不要碰到泳道绳。Don’t touch the lane rope.

  • 你的节奏需要稳定一点。Your rhythm needs to stabilize.

  • 游的时候不要抬头太高。Don’t lift your head too high while swimming.

  • 保持呼吸和动作同步。Sync your breathing with movement.

  • 你可以放慢一点。You can slow down a bit.

  • 再游一圈。Swim one more lap.

  • 很好,这一段很稳定。Good, this section was stable.

  • 继续保持这个状态。Keep this condition.

八、呛水、疲劳与中途暂停表达

  • 我刚才呛水了。I just choked on water.

  • 我需要停下来一下。I need to stop for a moment.

  • 水进到鼻子里了。Water went into my nose.

  • 我有点喘不过气。I’m a bit out of breath.

  • 我可以休息一下吗?Can I take a short break?

  • 我现在有点累了。I’m feeling a bit tired.

  • 我需要回到池边。I need to go back to the pool edge.

  • 我刚刚有点慌了。I panicked a little just now.

  • 我需要重新调整呼吸。I need to reset my breathing.

  • 我可以再试一次吗?Can I try again?

  • 我有点喝到水了。I swallowed some water.

  • 我现在不太舒服。I don’t feel very well right now.

  • 我想先停下来观察一下。I want to stop and observe for a bit.

  • 我有点头晕。I feel a bit dizzy.

  • 我需要扶着边休息。I need to rest while holding the edge.

  • 我刚才动作乱了。My movements got messy just now.

  • 我想调整一下再继续。I want to adjust before continuing.

  • 我可以慢一点吗?Can I go slower?

  • 我需要恢复一下体力。I need to regain my energy.

  • 我刚才呼吸不对。My breathing was wrong just now.

  • 我有点怕再呛水。I’m a bit afraid of choking again.

  • 我可以先不上深水吗?Can I avoid deep water for now?

  • 我需要重新开始这一组。I need to restart this set.

  • 我刚才没准备好。I wasn’t ready just now.

  • 我可以坐在边上休息吗?Can I sit by the pool and rest?

  • 我有点跟不上节奏。I can’t keep up with the pace.

  • 我需要调整动作。I need to adjust my form.

  • 我现在有点紧张。I feel a bit nervous now.

  • 我可以先看别人做吗?Can I watch others first?

  • 我刚才差点滑倒。I almost slipped just now.

  • 我需要重新找回节奏。I need to find my rhythm again.

  • 我可以暂停几分钟吗?Can I pause for a few minutes?

  • 我现在呼吸不太顺。My breathing isn’t smooth.

  • 我有点不敢继续了。I don’t really dare to continue.

  • 我需要一点时间恢复。I need some time to recover.

  • 我刚才太用力了。I used too much force just now.

  • 我可以重新做基础动作吗?Can I go back to basic drills?

  • 我感觉有点冷。I feel a bit cold.

  • 我需要擦一下脸上的水。I need to wipe water off my face.

  • 我刚才没控制好呼吸。I didn’t control my breathing well.

  • 我想重新开始这一轮练习。I want to restart this round.

  • 我现在状态不太好。I’m not in a good state right now.

  • 我可以慢慢来吗?Can I take it slowly?

  • 我刚才动作断掉了。My movement broke just now.

  • 我需要重新集中注意力。I need to refocus.

  • 我可以先在浅水区练吗?Can I practice in the shallow area first?

  • 我现在需要休息一下再继续。I need a break before continuing.

  • 我刚才有点失控。I lost control a bit just now.

  • 我已经恢复好了,可以继续。I’ve recovered and can continue now.

  • 我会再试一次。I’ll try again.

九、上岸擦干与换衣服

  • 上岸后先用毛巾擦干身体。After getting out, use a towel to dry your body.

  • 注意擦干耳朵和脖子。Be sure to dry your ears and neck.

  • 先脱掉湿泳衣。Take off your wet swimsuit first.

  • 泳衣放到袋子里。Put your swimsuit in the bag.

  • 毛巾也要拧干。Twist your towel to remove water.

  • 上岸慢一点,别滑倒。Get out slowly, don’t slip.

  • 先擦头发。Dry your hair first.

  • 把水从眼睛里擦掉。Wipe the water from your eyes.

  • 袖子和肩膀也要擦干。Dry your sleeves and shoulders too.

  • 换干净的泳帽。Change into a clean swim cap.

  • 泳镜擦干放好。Dry your goggles and put them away.

  • 毛巾铺在椅子上再坐。Spread the towel on a chair before sitting.

  • 小心地脱湿鞋。Carefully take off your wet shoes.

  • 把湿毛巾拧干再挂起来。Twist the wet towel and hang it up.

  • 衣服可以先放在干净袋子里。Put your clothes in a clean bag first.

  • 揉干手和手指。Rub your hands and fingers dry.

  • 注意不要踩到水。Watch your step, avoid puddles.

  • 上岸后慢慢深呼吸。Take a slow deep breath after getting out.

  • 洗手间准备好换衣服。Be ready to change clothes in the restroom.

  • 毛巾不要和地面接触。Keep the towel off the floor.

  • 手脚都擦干才穿衣服。Dry hands and feet before dressing.

  • 检查泳帽是否湿了。Check if your swim cap is wet.

  • 换上干衣服。Put on dry clothes.

  • 毛巾卷起来放好。Roll up the towel and store it.

  • 注意不要弄湿地面。Be careful not to wet the floor.

  • 头发可以用吹风机吹干。Use a hair dryer to dry your hair.

  • 泳衣晾起来别放在包里。Hang the swimsuit instead of putting it in the bag.

  • 擦干脖子和肩膀。Dry your neck and shoulders.

  • 把水鞋收好。Store your water shoes properly.

  • 上岸后整理好装备。Organize your gear after leaving the pool.

  • 毛巾晾干再用。Let your towel dry before using it again.

  • 小心地走到更衣区。Walk carefully to the changing area.

  • 确认泳镜干净。Make sure your goggles are clean.

  • 洗手消毒。Wash and sanitize your hands.

  • 脚趾间也要擦干。Dry between your toes.

  • 毛巾轻轻拍干。Pat dry with the towel.

  • 上岸后先整理泳帽。Fix your swim cap after getting out.

  • 换衣服时注意不要滑倒。Be careful not to slip while changing.

  • 毛巾放到挂钩上。Hang the towel on a hook.

  • 确认水不滴到地面。Ensure water doesn’t drip on the floor.

  • 换完衣服把包整理好。After changing, organize your bag.

  • 把泳镜放进专用盒。Put your goggles into the case.

  • 头发擦干才戴帽子。Dry your hair before wearing the cap.

  • 上岸后慢慢走回休息区。Walk slowly back to the resting area after getting out.

  • 毛巾收拾好备用。Fold the towel for later use.

  • 脚步轻,别踩到水。Step lightly, avoid puddles.

  • 检查是否带齐个人物品。Check if you have all your personal items.

  • 手套或泳鞋晾干。Dry gloves or water shoes.

  • 换衣服时动作要有序。Change clothes in an orderly manner.

  • 结束后准备好回家。Be ready to go home afterward.

十、课后反馈与沟通

  • 今天的游泳课你感觉怎么样?How do you feel about today’s swimming lesson?

  • 你觉得哪部分最难?Which part did you find the hardest?

  • 哪个动作做得最好?Which movement did you do best?

  • 你需要更多呼吸练习吗?Do you need more breathing practice?

  • 我们下次可以重点练哪一部分?Which part should we focus on next time?

  • 你感觉体力如何?How’s your stamina feeling?

  • 游泳节奏掌握得怎么样?How’s your swimming rhythm?

  • 你喜欢今天的课程吗?Did you enjoy today’s lesson?

  • 还有哪里不舒服吗?Is there anywhere you feel uncomfortable?

  • 动作协调性有没有进步?Has your coordination improved?

  • 今天练习的时间够吗?Was today’s practice time enough?

  • 哪个动作需要老师示范?Which movement needs the teacher to demonstrate?

  • 你会按节奏换气吗?Can you breathe in rhythm?

  • 游泳时身体平衡如何?How’s your body balance while swimming?

  • 哪些动作让你容易呛水?Which movements make you choke on water?

  • 我们下次可以调整顺序吗?Can we adjust the order next time?

  • 你对自己的进步满意吗?Are you satisfied with your progress?

  • 哪些动作需要再练习?Which movements need more practice?

  • 游泳的感觉自然吗?Does swimming feel natural?

  • 你需要更多漂浮练习吗?Do you need more floating practice?

  • 今天学到什么新技巧?What new skills did you learn today?

  • 你觉得动作标准吗?Do you think your movements are correct?

  • 哪些地方容易疲劳?Which parts of your body get tired easily?

  • 下次练习你希望重点在哪?Which part do you want to focus on next time?

  • 今天最喜欢哪个动作?Which movement did you like the most today?

  • 哪些动作让你最不舒服?Which movements made you most uncomfortable?

  • 你对呼吸技巧满意吗?Are you satisfied with your breathing technique?

  • 游泳中哪部分最轻松?Which part of swimming felt easiest?

  • 你希望老师指导哪一项?Which item do you want the teacher to guide?

  • 下次想练习更久吗?Do you want to practice longer next time?

  • 今天学的动作有进步吗?Did you improve in today’s movements?

  • 哪些动作需要重复练习?Which movements need repetition?

  • 今天体力消耗大吗?Was today’s session tiring?

  • 你觉得节奏掌握得好吗?Did you manage the rhythm well?

  • 游泳感觉顺畅吗?Does swimming feel smooth?

  • 今天动作是否连贯?Were your movements continuous today?

  • 哪部分动作不熟练?Which part of the movement is still unskilled?

  • 今天最有成就感的动作?Which movement gave you the most sense of achievement?

  • 下次练习希望更难吗?Do you want it more challenging next time?

  • 哪些动作容易出错?Which movements are prone to mistakes?

  • 你需要老师帮你调整姿势吗?Do you need the teacher to adjust your posture?

  • 今天最放松的时刻是什么?What was the most relaxing moment today?

  • 你觉得动作标准吗?Do you think your movements were accurate?

  • 你需要更多技巧指导吗?Do you need more technique guidance?

  • 哪些动作你最擅长?Which movements are you best at?

  • 今天有哪部分让你紧张?Which part made you nervous today?

  • 你对泳池环境满意吗?Are you satisfied with the pool environment?

  • 今天学会的动作可以独立完成吗?Can you perform today’s movements independently?

  • 哪些动作希望老师下次示范?Which movements do you want the teacher to demonstrate next time?

  • 今天的练习整体感觉如何?Overall, how did you feel about today’s practice?

把这些表达真正用在泳池环境里,你会发现游泳课不只是练动作,更是在练沟通和自信。无论是紧张、呛水、调整动作,还是完成一组训练后和教练交流,都能更自然地说出来。

反复练习这些句子,会让你在水里的状态更稳定,也更容易进入学习节奏,让每一节课都更有效。

- END -

任何学习上的问题和需求都可以

留言或私信虫虫哦

文章末尾的“👍🏻”和“♥”期待您的点亮~

每一次支持都将是我持续输出!

注:文章图片均来自网络,侵删

精品写真推荐

兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.003 去游泳 [50P-333MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.003 去游泳 [50P-333MB] C06.001 俺妹不可能这么可爱 [39P-280MB] C06.001 俺妹不可能这么可爱 [39P-280MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.013 泳装 [40P-814MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.013 泳装 [40P-814MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.012 泳池边 [44P-556MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.012 泳池边 [44P-556MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.023 泳装JK [43P-170MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.023 泳装JK [43P-170MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.020 黑色泳装 [40P-887MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.020 黑色泳装 [40P-887MB] C38.008 泳装高雄 [40P-93MB] C38.008 泳装高雄 [40P-93MB] C46.001 泳池系列 [32P-352MB] C46.001 泳池系列 [32P-352MB] C00.008 一起去春游吧 [37P-194MB] C00.008 一起去春游吧 [37P-194MB] 神楽坂真冬 第三季 序号2:《笑颜水时计》夏日比基尼 [150P3V-621MB]内衣, 泳衣, 泳装, 神楽坂真冬, 美腿, 美足 神楽坂真冬 第三季 序号2:《笑颜水时计》夏日比基尼 [150P3V-621MB]内衣, 泳衣, 泳装, 神楽坂真冬, 美腿, 美足 C09.005 学姐和月下巡游 [41P-675MB] C09.005 学姐和月下巡游 [41P-675MB] C45.006 黑色旗袍游园会 [40P-421MB] C45.006 黑色旗袍游园会 [40P-421MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.052 酷女孩 [40P-142MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.052 酷女孩 [40P-142MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.015 女仆白丝 [47P-402MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.015 女仆白丝 [47P-402MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.057 短发女孩 [40P-148MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.057 短发女孩 [40P-148MB] C16.001 獒犬海边泳装 [41P-403MB] C16.001 獒犬海边泳装 [41P-403MB] C02.006 英梨梨兔女郎和睡衣、女仆装 [40P-803MB] C02.006 英梨梨兔女郎和睡衣、女仆装 [40P-803MB] 神楽坂真冬 第三季 序号30:竞泳主题《水之形2》 [150P2V-850MB]内衣, 双马尾, 泳装, 神楽坂真冬, 美腿, 美足, 黑丝 神楽坂真冬 第三季 序号30:竞泳主题《水之形2》 [150P2V-850MB]内衣, 双马尾, 泳装, 神楽坂真冬, 美腿, 美足, 黑丝 C25.004 少女的密语 [40P-617MB] C25.004 少女的密语 [40P-617MB] XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.13 No.084 本能 XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.13 No.084 本能 XiuRen秀人网 2013.10.09 No.026 luvian本能 XiuRen秀人网 2013.10.09 No.026 luvian本能 XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.31 No.076 luvian本能 XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.31 No.076 luvian本能 XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.23 No.090 luvian本能 XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.23 No.090 luvian本能 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.007 DVA [49P-106MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.007 DVA [49P-106MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.009 白丝 [49P-24MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.009 白丝 [49P-24MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.016 黑胶 [43P-581MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.016 黑胶 [43P-581MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.017 雷姆 [46P-492MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.017 雷姆 [46P-492MB] XiuRen秀人网 2013.10.25 No.037 luvian本能 50P] XiuRen秀人网 2013.10.25 No.037 luvian本能 50P] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.01 No.057 luvian本能 [80P127M] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.01 No.057 luvian本能 [80P127M] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.11 No.064 luvian本能[62P] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.11 No.064 luvian本能[62P] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.27 No.075 luvian本能 [69P133M] XiuRen秀人网 2013.12.27 No.075 luvian本能 [69P133M] XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.30 No.095 luvian本能70P238MB XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.30 No.095 luvian本能70P238MB XiuRen秀人网 2014.02.04 No.097 luvian本能 [57P176MB] XiuRen秀人网 2014.02.04 No.097 luvian本能 [57P176MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.002 双马尾 [50P-109MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.002 双马尾 [50P-109MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.004 萌猫娘 [59P-72MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.004 萌猫娘 [59P-72MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.005 过漆袜 [44P-42MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.005 过漆袜 [44P-42MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.006 肉嘟嘟 [46P-318MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.006 肉嘟嘟 [46P-318MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.008 粉兔子 [41P-221MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.008 粉兔子 [41P-221MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.010 马尾辫 [47P-82MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.010 马尾辫 [47P-82MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.011 水手服 [53P-479MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.011 水手服 [53P-479MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.022 来玩水 [40P-751MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.022 来玩水 [40P-751MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.024 蓝精灵 [50P-218MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.024 蓝精灵 [50P-218MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.025 白丝喵 [42P-459MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.025 白丝喵 [42P-459MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.027 泡泡球 [40P-371MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.027 泡泡球 [40P-371MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.028 康娜酱 [40P-321MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.028 康娜酱 [40P-321MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.029 胖嘟嘟 [49P-278MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.029 胖嘟嘟 [49P-278MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.030 小美好 [48P-185MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.030 小美好 [48P-185MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.031 草莓冰 [40P-427MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.031 草莓冰 [40P-427MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.032 夏天呀 [40P-239MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.032 夏天呀 [40P-239MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.033 黄头发 [40P-275MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.033 黄头发 [40P-275MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.034 单马尾 [40P-149MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.034 单马尾 [40P-149MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.035 兽耳娘 [40P-217MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.035 兽耳娘 [40P-217MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.036 白丝袜 [41P-155MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.036 白丝袜 [41P-155MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.037 大姐姐 [41P-139MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.037 大姐姐 [41P-139MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.038 红色系 [43P-443MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.038 红色系 [43P-443MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.040 夏の色 [41P-518MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.040 夏の色 [41P-518MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.041 小黄帽 [40P-413MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.041 小黄帽 [40P-413MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.042 高跟鞋 [41P-115MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.042 高跟鞋 [41P-115MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.043 眼镜娘 [40P-504MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.043 眼镜娘 [40P-504MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.044 温泉浴 [40P-889MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.044 温泉浴 [40P-889MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.046 白民宿 [40P-411MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.046 白民宿 [40P-411MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.047 猫耳朵 [40P-418MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.047 猫耳朵 [40P-418MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.048 白浴缸 [40P-208MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.048 白浴缸 [40P-208MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.049 白贞德 [40P-770MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.049 白贞德 [40P-770MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.050 光和影 [41P-146MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.050 光和影 [41P-146MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.051 绿民宿 [42P-326MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.051 绿民宿 [42P-326MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.053 超紧致 [50P-966MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.053 超紧致 [50P-966MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.056 麻花辫 [42P-235MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.056 麻花辫 [42P-235MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.058 小狐狸 [40P-524MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.058 小狐狸 [40P-524MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.059 银发娘 [42P-572MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.059 银发娘 [42P-572MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.060 白雪姬 [40P-773MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.060 白雪姬 [40P-773MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.061 小桃子 [40P-149MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.061 小桃子 [40P-149MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.062 温浴室 [40P-661MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.062 温浴室 [40P-661MB] XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.15 No.086 luvian本能 [56P 144MB] XiuRen秀人网 2014.01.15 No.086 luvian本能 [56P 144MB] XiuRen秀人网 2014.06.20 No.161 luvian本能[50+1P128M] XiuRen秀人网 2014.06.20 No.161 luvian本能[50+1P128M] XiuRen秀人网 2014.07.28 No.184 luvian本能[50+1P176M] XiuRen秀人网 2014.07.28 No.184 luvian本能[50+1P176M] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.018 浴缸白丝 [50P-495MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.018 浴缸白丝 [50P-495MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.026 凛与贞德 [37P-672MB] 兔玩映画 夏日泳装 Vol.026 凛与贞德 [37P-672MB] 少女秩序 VOL.13 放学游戏PLAY 白丝JK制服[44P-422.8M]JK, JK制服, 少女秩序, 白丝, 美腿, 美足 少女秩序 VOL.13 放学游戏PLAY 白丝JK制服[44P-422.8M]JK, JK制服, 少女秩序, 白丝, 美腿, 美足 C04.007 你可能得了喜欢我的病 [42P-373MB] C04.007 你可能得了喜欢我的病 [42P-373MB]

最新文章

随机文章